Knowledge Database - Facts and Information
Also find design tips on CRFurnishings.com, where experts submit advice on home decor and current trends, or our official blog, The Daily Designer, where we talk about new suppliers and furniture collections.
Beds and Bedroom Furniture
- Glossary of Terms - Bedding
- Tips on getting a better nights sleep
- Iron Beds: Some Helpful Information On Buying Your Wrought Iron Bed
- Dining Room Furniture: Designing With Iron And Wood
- Dining Room Furniture: Some Helpful Information On Choosing a Table
- Dining Room Furniture: Some Helpful Information On Choosing A Dining Table Base
- Glossary of Terms - Lighting
- What does the Energy-Star rating mean?
- What does Dark Sky Compliance mean?
- What is ADA-Compliant Lighting?
- Low Mercury Compact Flourescent Bulbs (CFL): A Buyer's Guide from Residential Lighting
- Low-voltage vs. line voltage: What's the difference? From Residential Lighting
Buying Wrought Iron Furniture
- Selecting and Installing Minka Aire, Casablanca, Emerson, and Fanimation Ceiling Fans
- Installing the Minka Aire Universal Remote
- A Very Helpful Article on Choosing a Ceiling Fan
- Energy Policy Act (EPACT) 2005: What does it mean?
Kitchen Furniture and Accents
- Baker's Racks: Some Helpful Information On Choosing a Baker's Rack
- Bar and Counter Stools : Some Helpful Information On Choosing a Barstool or Counterstool
- Pot Racks: What Are The Benefits Of Owning A Pot Rack?
- Pot Rack Installation Instructions
- How to Care for Your Cutting Boards
- Cutting Boards: Wood vs. Plastic