- Hardwood, softwood and engineered wood construction
- All joints are pinned and glued for uniformity and strength
- Back features premium elastic webbing for consistent suspension
- Seat has interwoven 100% elastic webbing
- Back filled with blown fibre
- Optional wood foot finish
Palliser has several luxurious leather and fabric options in every color under the sun, including coordinated accent patterns. When choosing fabric upholstery, please consider these two things; it needs to fit your sense of style, and function to suit the way you live. Palliser has many options including natural fabrics which include linen, cotton blends, and leather. More practical choices include synthetic fabrics for those who want a more durable upholstery option, these include nylon, polyester, microfiber, acrylic, rayon, vinyl and Polyurethane. Palliser also has the most leather choices than any other leather furniture brand we carry. You can browse their full selection here. However, sometimes it can be a bit overwhelming with so many choices so we've selected our favorite and most popular fabrics and leather for you to choose from. If you desire a fabric or leather option that is not available on this page, simply call our knowledgeable sales associates and they will help you with what you need.
- Bela fabric is a modern take on the classic velvet look, but it is made up of 100% Polyester and is one type of microfiber. It offers a variety of color selections and features a lush pairing of luxury with durability. Easy to clean and highly resistant to wear and stains
- Echosuede fabric is a brushed microfiber with herringbone design and is made up of 70% Polyester and 30% Rayon. Easy to clean and highly resistant to wear and stains
- Leather-Match - term used to describe an upholstered product where a portion of the product is real leather but the back, sides or less visible parts are constructed of an artificial material, usually vinyl. It is matched to look like leather.
- Specialty Grade Champion Leather is a bonded leather that has the essence of a high end leather with a pebble-grain look
- Specialty Grade Broadway Bonded Leather features the essence of a high end leather. It is cut 1.2-1.3mm thick to give a pebble grain look
- Protected Leather 1000, 1500, 2000 - Leather that has been significantly processed with the application of more chemicals and paint, the stamping of an artificial texture and other processes. This tends to produce leather that is not as soft as less processed top-grain but has a more uniform look and finish, making the product very durable. It is often best suited for recreational rooms or other places that require exceptional durability.
- Natural Leather 2500, 4000 - Leathers are 100% top grain
Sizes & Specs
- Manufacturer: Palliser Furniture
- MPN: Manual :40620-51, Power: 40620-61
- 72 in. W x 39 in. D x 39 in. H
- Condition: New
- Finish: Many Colors Available
- Weight: 183 lbs.
- Manufacturer Warranty Included
- Learn More About Caring for Leather Furniture
- Leather, Faux Leather, Fabric
- Truck Line
|DELIVERY OPTIONS||SERVICE LEVEL||DELIVERY TIMING||COST|
|Front Door||Front Door||6-8 Weeks|| |
|White Glove||In Home |
We deliver anywhere in the continental United States that is road accessible.
If you live in Hawaii, Alaska or a location only accessible by ferry, please contact us for shipping prices. Delivery to Canada is also available, please see details. While we do not ship internationally, we can deliver to your US based freight forwarder.
Please note, special delivery options, including Hawaii and Alaska deliveries, cannot be added to an order once it is placed. For more information on delivery or to select one of our special delivery options, please call us at 1-800-325-3639.
Custom Order Details: Because this is a custom-made item, it will take a little longer to manufacture and ship to your home. We anticipate that your item will arrive within the delivery time specified, but occasionally there is a delay from unforeseen circumstances during manufacture.