Inspired by clean, purposeful lines the AD Modern Organics collection places the emphasis on the natural character of Olive Ash and Quartered Oak. In keeping with that theme, alternative finishing techniques such as fuming accentuate the story of the wood as opposed to covering it. The pieces are finally finished with brushed brass accents, smoked glass, and stained white oak. The Ogden coffee table is a unique merging of modern style and natural textures. A burnished brass metal base supports and divides the two-tier surface. Inspired by kitchen islands that feature varied heights, the two parts are contrasted with being Olive Ash and the other Quarter Sawn White Oak.
- Dust with soft cloth slightly moistened with water
- Always rub in the direction of the wood grain
- Do not place beverages directly on furniture
- Furniture should not be placed in direct sunlight
- Remove any spills or smudges immediately
- Wood top
- Adjustable levelers