Thanks to Texas's urban vibe, has become a center for artists, musicians, and creative people of every kind who are drawn to its cool urban Bohemian lifestyle. Sometimes referred to as ''The SOHO of the Southwest'', the style is urban, edgy and eclectic. Its hip, colorful restaurants and bars are complimented by a unique heritage of rugged individual and unapologetic self-expression.
With the casual handmade look of one-of-a-kind furniture, the entertainment console is actually a tech-savvy piece of modern engineering designed for contemporary media. The long cabinet on the left has two drawers, an adjustable shelf, wire management, and venting; the smaller right cabinet has two more adjustable shelves. The front is artfully pieced together with solid wood in different thicknesses, and the whole piece is finished in a rubbed white wash that brings out the grain of the wood. The console comes with two sets of legs-shorter for entertainment use, and longer so the console can be used as a dining sideboard.
- Parrawood Solids and Elm Veneers, Metal
- Doors Features High/Low Solids Applied in Unique, Randomized Pattern
- Three (3) Doors
- Two (2) Drawers and One (1) Adjustable Shelf Behind LSF and Center doors
- Two (2) Adjustable Shelves Behind RSF Door
- Comes with Two (2) Sets of Legs: *Entertainment* Height (Short) and *Dining* Height (tall)