Bradington-Young Randleman Sectional
Corner Wedge: 71 in. W x 42.5 in. D x 37 in. H
Right Arm Face Stationary Loveseat: 55 in. W x 40 in. D x 37 in. H
The Randleman Sectional is part of the Sectional Seating By Design collection. With so many possible configurations, you'll be able to find the right combination just for you. Choice of leather, finish and nailheads available on all frames. Also your choice of tapered leg or turned leg and welt or double-needle stitch creates the look unique to you.
- Standard Finish: Mahogany
- Additional finishes available
- Standard Nailhead Trim: 9 in Natural Finish
- Other decorative nailhead finishes available
- Seat Dimension: Left Arm Face Stationary Loveseat: 48.5 in. W x 23 in. D x 21.5 in. H; Corner Wedge: 40 in. W x 23 in. D x 21.5 in. H; Right Arm Face Stationary Loveseat: 48.5 in. W x 23 in. D x 21.5 in. H
- Seat to Back Height: Left Arm Face Stationary Loveseat: 15.5 in.; Corner Wedge: 15.5 in.; Right Arm Face Stationary Loveseat: 15.5 in.
- Pillow Type: Loose Pillow
- Motion Type: Stationary
- Arm Height: Left Arm Face Stationary Loveseat: 25.5 in.; Right Arm Face Stationary Loveseat: 25.5 in.
- Choice of Turned or Tapered Leg
- Choice of Welt or Double-Needle Seam Treatment
Seat: Spring Down-Cushions consist of a 4 1/2 inch MARSHALL coil unit encased in premium foam. The cushion is then wrapped with a low melt fiber on top and bottom. The Spring Down cushion is then surrounded by a down-proof ticking filled with a luxurious blend of down, feathers and fibers. This cushion is designed to provide superior comfort combined with great resiliency.
Seat Back: Loose back cushion firmly secured with Velcro. Filled with 100% virgin polyester fibers enclosed in a special ticking designed to provide pillow-soft comfort.
Seating Construction: This style employs double-cone coil springs that are eight-way hand tied and then secured to polypropylene webbing that is reinforced with steel banded grids for additional support.
Frame Construction: The frame is engineered from the finest multi-ply, 7/8 inch laminated hardwood components that are precision machined for an exact fit. Mortise and Tenon joints are reinforced with cross-banding to create frames with superior dimensional stability.
Disclaimer: Please note that the printed dimensions are approximate and could vary up to 2 inches since each style is handmade.
WARNING for California Residents - Prop 65
|More Information||Learn More About Caring for Leather Furniture|