The Jansen Upholstery collection from Catnapper Furniture will be a great addition to your home and entertainment space. Inspired with a Contemporary Modern design and crafted in the United States, this "Shell" colored piece is made of ultra plush suede that is both durable and easy to clean. It features extra-wide seating with fully padded luxurious cushions. Also featured is a chaise-style footrest that opens to provide you with the ultimate relaxation experience.
Catnapper's Comfort Coil Seating
- Soft Livesmart Performance Fabric
- Mid-Century Modern Motion Design
- Wooden Accent Arm Panels
- Steel Seat Box
- Comfort Coil Seating featuring Comfor-Gel
Catnapper's Comfort Coil seating now features Comfor-Gel advanced seating technology. 100% gel-infused memory foam insert provides superior comfort, cooler seating experience, and reduced motion transfer.
Steel Technology: Catnapper's Exclusive Reclining Mechanism with ''Limited Lifetime Warranty''
- 15 Gauge Heat tempered coils provide long term quality, support, and durability
- Over 50 independently active coils per seat offers uniform luxurious seating
- Coils encased in foam and fiber provide long lasting shape and comfort
- Individually pocketed coils provide a quiet and comfortable seating experience
- Smooth and quiet counterbalanced reclining mechanism is precision manufactured for years of trouble-free operation
- Installed with noiseless sure-lock spring clips
- 100% Steel Seat Box: The strongest seat box ever manufactured with no warping or splitting in this critical area
- Direct Drive Cross Bar ensures that both sides of the mechanism operate together, in sequence, for longer life
- Unitized Steel Base: The strongest, most durable base in the recliner industry and resists bending or wear
- Spring System: Heavy 8-gauge sinuous steel springs in the seat provide strength, comfort and flexibility, there is no wood to warp or split
for California Residents - Prop 65