Carolina Rustica Sells to AIDP, IDS, ASID, IFDA, ALA, NAHB and other trades
Carolina Rustica has a wealth of experience working with valuable trade customers. We are flexible in our ability to customize a solution for you and your clients. Unlike larger furniture or lighting retailers, we have no "set way" of working with designers, architects, and builders. What works for you, works for us. As an IDS Trade Partner in Design (Titanium Level) and AIDP Business Partner, we are extremely sensitive to the challenges AND opportunities that the internet provides both you and your clients.
With access to over 75 major brands of lighting, furniture and accessories, we are happy to offer our products to designers at trade prices. Our savings to you can be greater than purchasing direct from manufacturers, in many cases, due to our volume discounts. If you do not see a particular brand listed, please contact us as we have the ability to add additional manufactures easily due to our outstanding reputation and credit.
Hekman and Century Furniture are the latest additions to our list of high quality vendors. Other fine lines offered include Kincaid, Charleston Forge, Lexington Home Brands, Currey & Company, Sarreid, Palecek, Fine Art Lamps, Hubbardton Forge, BarcaLounger, Hinkley Lighting, Wesley Allen, Johnston Casuals, Bauer International and Spring Air (mattresses).
We are stringent in our Qualifying Requirements in order to preserve the integrity of our discount structure, bearing in mind that many of our online prices already reflect substantial discounts or minimum pricing allowed by manufacturers. However, any of the following Professional Affiliations qualify you:
* American Institute of Architects (AIA)
* Association of Interior Design Professionals (AIDP)
* American Institute of Building Design (AIBD)
* American Lighting Association (ALA)
* American Society of Interior Designers (ASID)
* International Association of Lighting Designers (IALD)
* International Interior Design Association (IIDA)
* Interior Design Society (IDS)
* Interior Redesign Industry Specialists (IRIS)
* National Association of Home Builders (NAHB)
* National Association of the Remodeling Industry (NARI)
* National Kitchen & Bath Association (NKBA / AKBD)
* Other___________________(Membership / Certification / License # needed)
We also work with contractors, architects, specifiers, retailers, and other suppliers to the construction and design trade. We require a Contractor / Builder License Number, or a Resale / Retail Certificate Number, or a Federal/State Tax ID AND a copy of your business card or any advertising of your business.
Benefits available to Designers include:
* No minimum purchase requirements.
* Trade discounts available on all lines.
* Warehouse and delivery services.
* Experienced & professional customer service.
* Extensive quality and selection.
For more information, please contact Sherry Anderson, Sales Manager, at 800-205-7819, email us your certification or credentials and we can get you set up immediately (email to email@example.com).