Finding the Perfect Rug
- 100% natural wool
- Hand tufted
Before buying any rug it is very important to measure the size of your room, make sure to include clearance for doors. It might help to visualize the rugs size,so don't be afraid to tape down masking tape shapes to help determine how big the rug is.Living Rooms
- Option 1: Float your furniture in the center of the rug, with all legs on the rug, it is recommended that you use a rug 8' x 11' or larger, making sure there is at least 12 inches of rug clearance around your furniture
- Option 2: With a rug 5' X 8' or large, place the front feet of your furniture on the rug with a border of exposed floor around the rug of at least 18''
- Option 3: For a smaller space use a rug 3' x 5' or about the length of the sofa, with a small sliver of floor showing in front of the sofa and the coffee table firmly places in the center with accent chair off the edge of the rug
- The best option in dining rooms is to use a rug at least 8' x 10' or larger where all 4 legs of each chair remain on the rug when the chair is pulled away from the table.
- Option 1: Choose a rug at least 4' longer than the width of your bed, place it running perpendicular to your bed with only the 2 footboard feet on the bed with comfortable walking space on the rug at the end of the bed.
- Option 2: Use runners on different sides of the bed to add texture and color to your bedroom