With the Gyro Traditional Ceiling Fan, Minka-Aire has created one of the most unique and comfortable rotating ceiling fans available today, with an old-time style in Belcaro Walnut. The Gyro is a truly unique design offering an unsurpassed level of comfort, with its ability to precisely control the direction and intensity of the cooling breeze. It efficiently circulates air in any size or shape room. The Gyro gently rotates at 3 RPM to allow complete air movement throughout the room. Turbofan heads can also swivel up and down for even more air control. Other features include:
- High Performance Twin Turbofans. total 42 in. Sweep
- 1,000 - 5,000 R.P.M. Fan Speeds
- Complete Assembly Rotates 360 degrees at 3 R.P.M.
- Turbofan Heads Adjustable Up and Down
- 4.5 in. and 12 in. Downrods (Uses.75 in. I.D. DR5 Series Downrod)
- Integrated Halogen Light (included) Uses 1-100w Halogen Bulb (bulb included)
- Cap for Non-Light Use Included
- Includes Wall Mount Touch Control System Incorporating Fully Independent Fan Head & Axis Rotation Speeds
at high speed
Cubic Feet Per Minute
Watts (excludes lights)
Cubic Feet Per Minute Per Watt
|Compare: 36 in. to 48 in. ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 71 to 86 cubic feet per minute per watt at high speed.|
Money-Saving Tip: Turn off fan when leaving room.