Chateau de Lago by Michael Amini
AI-9052005-06-04Free Shipping. Shown in Blanc Finish.
AI-9052004-04Free Shipping. Shown in Blanc Finish.
AI-9052003-04Free Shipping. Shown in Blanc Finish.
AI-9052070-04Free Shipping. Shown in Blanc Finish.
AI-9052201-04Free Shipping. Shown in Blanc Finish.
AI-9052060-04Free Shipping. Shown in Blanc Finish.
AI-9052067-04Free Shipping. Shown in Blanc Finish.
AI-9052002-04Free Shipping. Shown in Blanc Finish.
AI-9052223-04Free Shipping. Shown in Blanc Finish.
AI-9052000QN3-04Free Shipping. Shown in Blanc Finish.
By combining proven best seller elements of his top collections, Michael Amini has developed a winner in Chateau de Lago. The popular Blanc finish has a casual elegance as the collection name itself suggests a home on the Lake. The bombe shaped silhouette is reminiscent of old European charm and offers grand scale and refinement. The classical French Regency period was inspiration for this style of furniture, but Michael Amini has added elements the 18th century French designers had not thought of like crystals embedded in the hardware and a combination of velvet and cedar lined drawers. The carved embellishments offer depth and help provide character in the finish application which has a relaxed weathered glaze effect.
- Antiqued white finish with Platinum accents
- French front and English back dovetail drawers with roller side guides
- Drawers are fully velvet lined, with select bottom drawers being full cedar lined
- Curved drawers and doors on most cases and carved accents throughout
- Deep tufted upholstered panels on headboard and footboard
- Custom designed knobs and pulls include crystal accents
- Lions foot design on all cases
- Plywood back panels on all case add uncompromising durability
- Velvet-lined jewelry drawer behind dresser doors
- Sideboard and buffet have removable velvet line silverware trays
- Sideboard, dresser and nightstand have gorgeous inlaid marble top
- China and curio cabinets have three way LED lighting
- Dining table has storage for one leaf, and extends to 155" with three 24" leaves
- Glass doors and low-distortion mirrors include beveled edges
- Elegant occasional tables include marble inlaid tops
Read More Hide Info