Bob and Belle Cooper founded The Uttermost Company in 1975, and it is still 100% owned by the Cooper family. The Uttermost mission is simple and timeless: to make great home accessories at reasonable prices. Inspired by award-winning designers, custom finishes, innovative product engineering and advanced packaging reinforcement, Uttermost continues to deliver on this mission. For over 30 years, Uttermost has enjoyed steady growth with over 200 employees working in its Rocky Mount, Virginia factories totaling 600,000 square feet. It also has a factory in China and a state-of-the-art West Coast distribution center for increased capacity and faster shipping to West Coast retailers and customers. Uttermost is proud to support many of the world's most prestigious home-furnishing customers with its products and services. Uttermost believes its success is largely based on its commitment to three key principles: proving superior customer service, maximizing product value through great design and sharp pricing, and treating its employees, sales representatives, and designers as partners in business.
- Uttermost's Stools Combine Premium Quality Materials with Unique High-style Design
- With the Advanced Product Engineering and Packaging Reinforcement, Uttermost Maintains Some Of the Lowest Damage Rates in the Industry
- Each Product is Designed, Manufactured and Packaged with Shipping in Mind
- Finish/Frame Description: Plush padded seat in a durable neutral weave of browns and hints of blue brass nail heads outline the fluid graceful shape, and the solid wood turned legs are finished to amplify the hard wood natural grain the stretcher is protected with a metal plate seat height is 30"
- Champagne Drop Crystals are a Brilliant Focal Point For This Sophisticated Transitional Fixture
- Featuring Double Nested Shades Yielding Both Tone and Texture
- Tone From The Inner Rust Beige Fabric
- Texture From Outer Open Weave On a Clear Hardback Shade Both in Clean Rectangular Shapes
- Finished with Plated Antiqued Brushed Brass
- Comes with 2-5ft Sections of Chain
for California Residents - Prop 65